|Place of Origin:||china|
|Certification:||Iso9001:2000, FDA, SGS, BSCI, MSDS, BRC, I9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Packaging Details:||polybag, blister card, hanging card|
|Payment Terms:||30% deposit, balance tt|
|Feature:||Razor & Blades||Disposable:||Yes|
1. stainless steel razor blade, with good hardness.
2. Advanced razor blades coating technology makes shaving smooth and comfortable.
3. Non-slip rubbers along the side of the handle provide special benefits for a good grip.
4. Fixed head for a close and comfortable shave.
|Color||Any color available|
|Material of plastics||ABS/PS/TPR|
|Cartridge||Automatic assembly line|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50000pcs|
|Lubricant strip||Aloe and vitamin E|
|ITEM NO.||PACKING||SIZE OF CARTON||1x20||1x40HQ||DELIVERY|
How to shave
1. WASH YOUR SKINS. Use warm water for up to 3 minutes to remove dead skin – gross – and avoid nicks and cuts – good
2. GO FOR THE GEL. Shave gel helps prevent razor burn. Let it sit and soak in for a minute if you have sensitive skin.
3. USE A MULTI-BLADE RAZOR. You'll get a smooth and incredibly close shave. The first blade not only cuts the hair, but it also lifts it out of the skin; the next blades cut progressively closer, enabling fewer strokes and leaving a closer shave with less irritation. Tip: if it feels like the blade is tugging at your skin, it might be time to change blades.
4. FINISH STRONG. Rinse with cold water, then splash on a moisturizing after shave. It will make you feel great and smell even greater.